Hello friends! It's February 25 and that means it's time for another Keeping Christmas inspirational blog hop. Be sure to visit each stop (listed below) for much more beautiful inspiration.
My post today is short as I've just returned from a warm and sunshiny almost two-week vacation and I'm kind of moving in slow motion. Haha! I've used WPlus9's Most Wonderful stamps and dies for my card. This is an easy card to put together though, and it would be easy to mass produce!
Here are the steps for the card. All of the supplies are listed at the end with links to shop.
- Die cut some blue card stock with the Snow Day Cover Plate die. Spray with silver Glitter Dust and allow to dry.
- Adhere the die cut to a top-folding A2 card base.
- Stamp the snowman and trees in colors of your choosing and die cut with the coordinating dies.
- Hand cut a hill from white card stock and adhere to the blue panel.
- Pop up two of the trees and the snowman with foam squares.
- Adhere one tree with liquid glue and add the popped up trees and snowman.
I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black ink and used my paper trimmer to cut it into a square shape. Use a corner rounder on each corner. Add a few foam squares and adhere to the card base.
That's it for me today! I hope my quick-to-make card has given you some inspiration to build your stash of your Christmas cards for the upcoming season!
Check out these fabulous card makers for more inspiration!
Kelly Lunceford (Creator)
Carol Hintermeier << that's me!