Monday, February 24, 2020

Elegant Floral Twist Card | Art Impressions

Hello friends!  Today I have another card featuring the Floral Twist Set.  This is one of eight sets in the new Twist Line!


I began by building my card base:
  1. Use a Copic (V06) to add color to the edge of an 4-¼" x 5-½" white card stock piece.
  2. Attach this to a top-folding A2 card base.
  3. Position the Twist Frame die onto another A2 white piece of card stock and die cut.  Then lay that on top of your card base and trace the opening with a pencil.
  4. Emboss this with an embossing folder.  The one I used is listed in the supplies below.  Trim it to 4" x 5-¼".
  5. Unfold the card and line up the Twist Frame die with the pencil lines on the base.  Run it through your die cutting machine.
  6. Adhere the embossed piece to the card base.


Now all you need to do is stamp the two floral images with Copic safe ink.  I colored it with the markers listed below.

I stamped the sentiment and die cut it with the smallest die from the Rectangle A2 Double Stitched dies.  I layered this onto a piece I colored with one of the yellow Copic markers I used.  Pop it up with thin foam tape and add a few yellow sequins to finish.



As always, I so appreciate you stopping by today!  Have a fun, crafty week!



Copic markers:
C3, C1, C00, V09, V06, V05, RV63, 
Y19, Y15, Y13, Y11,
YG67, YG17, YG25, YG03, YG01

Supplies:

3 comments:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.