Thursday, February 6, 2020

Cutest Coffee Gift Card Holder! | Art Impressions

Hello friends!  We are in week two of a new challenge over at Art Impressions.  It's called Give It Away! Hop over to the challenge blog for the challenge details.  Just in time for this challenge, Art Impressions has two new gift card holder sets.  One is called Mailbox Gift Card Holder, and the one I'm using is Coffee Gift Card Holder.



All the dies you need are included, including the insert that holds a gift card.



These are really easy and quick to make.  Plus it's a great time to pull out that pretty patterned paper you're hoarding and make some pretty coffee cups.  I've had this paper from Queen & Co. for a while, but it's still in stock on their website.  For each gift card holder, cut two of the coffee cup and one each of the lid, insert and band.



Fold the scored tabs on the coffee cup and add adhesive.  I used liquid glue on one and Scor-tape on another.  Both adhesives work equally well.  Add a thin line of glue along the top of the gift card insert and adhere the coffee cup lid.  I used three Copic markers (C1, C00, blender) to add some dimension to the lid.



For this cup, I stamped the sentiment and die cut it with the scalloped circle die.  I attached it to the band and adhered it to the cup.  I love how the die for the band embosses the lines in it!



I LOVE this stamp that has all the options and you can check them all, or just the ones that you want for the occasion!  The one that the tag is hiding says You're the Best!  Next die cut the smaller heart from patterned paper and the tag from white card stock.  I popped up the heart with a foam square on the tag.  Then I used some green twine from my stash to wrap around the cup and tie on the tag.

For perspective, here is a photo of the Coffee Gift Card Holder on an A2 envelope.  It's a fun and cute size with plenty of room to go into the envelope.



Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope to see your entry into the Give It Away Challenge over at Art Impressions.  Happy crafting!

Supplies:
Art Impressions Coffee Gift Card Holder set
Queen & Co. Flirty Florals 6x6 paper pad
3D foam squares

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Love these adorable cups and all their pp glory! Your Copics added a TON of dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coffee cups and the striped dp you used Carol. I am in the process of uploading and saw that you used striped dp as well on your cups... I love colorful stripes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.