Monday, February 3, 2020

Owl Always Love You | Art Impressions

Happy Monday friends!  Today I have another card using Art Impressions new Lovable Animals set.  If you missed the first two I made, check out the blog post here.  

This card features the cute little owl, which is one of the four cute critters in the set.  I love how the included dies cut slits for the critters to hold various objects!


After I stamped and Copic colored the owl and flower, I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.  The Copic colors I used are listed at the end of this post.  Next I used the heart die that's also in the set to cut an opening in some red card stock.  I used a white gel pen to add some stitching around the edge of the heart.  Next, emboss a 4-¼" x 5-½" piece of white card stock with a heart embossing folder.  I added foam tape to the back of the red layer and wrapped some bakers twine around the top before adhering it to the white embossed layer.


I adhered the flower in his wings, added some foam squares to the back of the owl and centered it in the heart opening.  I stamped the sentiment in black ink and die cut it with a Tag Stitched die.  I used more baker's twine to tie it on.


Stay tuned for next week when I'll have the fourth critter in the set on a sweet card.  Thank you so much for stopping by!  Stay crafty!


Copic markers:
owl:  E18, E39, E15, E13, E11, Y19, Y08, Y13
flower:  Y19, Y15, Y08, YG17, YG25, YG01

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.