Hello friends! Today I have a sweet card today using Rubbernecker Stamps beautiful Daisy Bouquet #2 stamp. I've paired this awesome stamp with my favorite type of patterned paper--gingham!!
I love it when you have a beautiful stamp and it's also an easy one to use to make a quick card!
I began by creating the card base:
- Layer a 5-½" x 4-¼" piece of yellow card stock on a top folding A2 card base.
- Add gingham paper trimmed to 5-¼" x 4".
- Stamp the Marvelous sentiment in black ink and die cut it with a die from the Nested Rectangle Small Stitched die set.
- Layer the sentiment onto a black piece of card stock.
- Use liquid glue and adhere it to the card base.
The Daisy Bouquet:
- Stamp the daisy onto Neenah Solar White 80# card stock with Copic safe ink.
- Color the image with Copic markers. I've listed the markers at the end of this post.
- Die cut the piece with a Nested Rectangle Stitched die.
- Layer it onto a piece of black card stock with liquid glue.
- Add a piece of ribbon around the panel and tie into a knot. I've had this ribbon forever in my stash!
- Add foam tape to the back of the panel and adhere it to the card base.
- I added a few Yellow Dandelion NUVO Crystal Drops for a bit of embellishment.
I love the daisies with the sentiment and gingham! I hope this card makes you smile. Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful, crafty week!
C5, C3, C1, C00, YG17, YG25, YG03, YG01,