Monday, February 10, 2020

You're Paw-some! | Art Impressions

Happy Monday friends!  I have one last card (well for a while-LOL!) using the Art Impressions' Lovable Animals set.  This cute little fox is perfect for a birthday card, or switch up the colors, and it would be just right for Valentine's Day!


I stamped the fox and other images in Copic safe ink with my MISTI and colored them with the Copic markers listed below.  I started with an A2 top-folding card base and added blue, black, and patterned paper layers with liquid adhesive.  I cut two thin strips of the blue card stock and adhered them on each side of the black striped paper.  


Then I used the included dies to cut out the images.  I love how the die cuts the slits for the fox to hold a treat, a cupcake in this case.  I popped up the fox and second cupcake with foam squares.


Stamp the sentiment with black ink and die cut it with a Flag Double Stitched die.  I then die cut the end again to shorten the overall length.  Matt this on a blue layer then pop it up with foam squares.  For a bit of sparkle and shine I added some clear sparkle with a glitter pen to the cupcake icing and Diamond Glaze to the cupcake sprinkles.


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you've enjoyed seeing these cards using each cute animal from the Lovable Animals set.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fun, crafty week!


Copic markers:
BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10, C3, C1, C00,
E99, E97, E95, E53, E51, E50, E33, E27,
RV23, RV21, RV10, R00, Y19, Y04

Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. That plump fox is so precious, Carol! As always your design and coloring, and your layering and use of pp is flawless! I agree that he could be very versatile and I can just see him holding a big ol' piece of chocolate candy for Valentine's Day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, and not all sugar either! Cute coloring, cute scene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.