Thursday, June 27, 2019

Sweet Trio of Cards, Honey Bee Stamps

Happy Thursday friends!  I'm on the Honey Bee Stamps blog today with this trio of cards featuring the new WOW! and Honey Bee Stamps collaborative embossing powder trio called The Bee's Knees.  This set includes two glittery powders called BEE True and BEE Kind; and one matte powder called BEE Sweet.  I just love them all and especially how they coordinate with the new 6x6 paper pads and enamel dots!



All three cards use the Sweet Honey Cuts with all three layers.  For this first card I used a piece of paper from the Spring Fling 6x6 paper pad and die cut the bottom layer of the Sweet die cut and a 4-¼" x 1-¾" strip for the bottom of the card.  I die cut the middle layer from some Neenah Solar White paper, smooshed on some Versamark clear ink, and then heat embossed it with BEE Sweet embossing powder.  The final top layer is also die cut from Neenah.  I also used a scrap piece of Neenah and smooshed the Versamark onto it in a strip, embossed with BEE Sweet and cut a strip to use behind the sentiment and above the patterned paper layer.



The sentiment is from the Sweet stamp set and I used one of the Angular Banners Honey Cuts to cut it out in the shape.  I scattered a few of the Spring Fling Enamel Dots around the sentiments.  Because I love sparkle, I used a clear sparkle pen on each of the Sweet die cuts.


This next card is made just like I described for the first one.  The differences are just in the supplies I used!



This card uses the beautiful BEE Kind embossing powder!  I am in love with this sparkle!!!  The paper on this card is from The Bee's Knees 6x6 paper pack.  Now here's another thing I love about Honey Bee Stamps products: you can mix and match sentiments from various sets to say exactly what you need!  The "have a" is from the Happy Birthday stamp set.  The "birthday" is from the Thanks a Bunch set.  I stamped them in Versafine Onyx Black ink and just cut them into the strips and added them with 3D Foam Squares.

To finish it off I stamped a bee from the Busy Bees set in Copic safe ink, colored it, and die cut it with the coordinating Busy Bees Honey Cuts and added it with a 3D Foam Squares.  The enamel dots are the set called The Bee's Knees.



For this final card I used the oh so fun sentiment from the Awesome Sauce stamps.  The sentiments in this set just totally make me smile!


This card features the gorgeous BEE True embossing powder!  The colors in this are so pretty!  The paper is from The Bee's Knees 6x6 paper pad.  I used some of the enamel stickers from The Bee's Knees and Great Outdoors Enamel Dot sticker sets.



These cards really came together quickly and were so fun to make!  This beautiful new embossing powder set is linked below, as well as the other supplies I've used.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  Carol :)

Supplies:
First card:
Honey Bee Stamps supplies:

Second card:
Honey Bee Stamps supplies:
Happy Birthday stamps (for the "have a" sentiment)
Thanks a Bunch stamps (for the "birthday" sentiment)

Third card:
Honey Bee Stamps supplies:

1 comment:

  1. These are all nicely done cards...but I have to admit that that the cute bee card is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.