Monday, June 3, 2019

I Just Plane Like You!, Art Impressions

Hello friends!  It's Monday and my day over at the Art Impressions blog.  I have made two cards featuring the Panda Slider Set.  These sweet cards would be perfect for that special girl or boy for a birthday, or just to let them know how special they are!

The first card I made is a fun shaker/slider card!  When you pull the strip, it reveals the shaker and sentiment!




I used two Honey Bee Stamps sets for the little "pull" and the "Hi!".


If you would like all the details on these cards, please click HERE to get to my blog post for Art Impressions.  I have all of the supplies I used listed below.

My second card is a fun pink and sparkly, girly card!



I always so appreciate you stopping by to take a look!  I hope you have a wonderful week!


Copic markers:
B000, B02, B04, B05
C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, 100
G02, G03, G05
N6, N7, N8
R01, R20
RV14, RV21, RV25, RV29
V01, V06, V12, V15, V17
Y32, Y35, Y38

Supplies:
Distress Oxides:  Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar
Honey Bee Stamps:  Hi Honey; One-Of-a-Kind


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.