Monday, June 17, 2019

Holiday Mansion in The Garden, Art Impressions

Happy Monday!  I'm on the Art Impressions blog with this sweet card using the Holiday Mansion set and the accessories from the HM Garden Set.  Did you see Bonnie Krebs (the owner/designer) on HSN last Tuesday?  This was one of the featured sets and last I checked it's still available there and a sweet deal!!  It was so fun seeing her there!  And, it was super cool seeing my card on display there!!


I have all of my Copic marker I used listed below, as well as a complete supply list.


I love the interactive doors on this sweet mansion!


I always appreciate those of you that stop by to take a look!  Thank you!  Carol :)

Copics:
White house:  BG32, G00, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, R11, R21, R21, YG63, YG67

1 comment:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.