Thursday, June 13, 2019

You're A Rockstar!, Honey Bee Stamps

Hello!  I'm very excited to be sharing my card today for my very first Honey Bee Stamps blog post!

I used several of the new products from Honey Bee's newest release called Ramblin' Man.  This card was so fun to create!  Anytime I can get out my watercolors, texture paste and stencils it's a fun time!  



I started out by using one of the stencils from the new Sheet Music stencil set.  I used a Nuvo glue pen to coat the back of the stencil, then let it dry.  It dries tacky and makes the stencil stick to your cardstock without tearing the paper when you remove it.  I have had this Dreamweaver Glossy Black embossing paste forever!!  I'm glad it hasn't dried out at all as it is perfect for creating the lines for the sheet music.  After it dried, I cut two of the sections off and adhered it to a 5-¼" x 4" black panel that is on an A2 folded card.

I stamped the guitar onto Bristol Smooth cardstock with clear embossing ink.  I then added silver embossing powder and heat set it.  I watercolored it with Fine Tec Pearlescent watercolors mixed with a bit of coordinating watercolor from the Altenew watercolor set and used the coordinating Honey Cut to die cut it.  I just love the shimmer and shine!


I stamped and die cut the music notes from the Music Speaks set and die cut them with the coordinating Honey Cuts.  The sentiment from Rockstar Sentiments was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed twice with clear embossing powder and cut with the coordinating die.  The little "sparkle" stamp is also embossed with silver.  Everything except those are popped up with foam tape.  I added a few Prism Gem Stickers for a bit of sparkle.


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Carol :)

Honey Bee Stamp supplies:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.