Monday, June 10, 2019

Go Nuts!, Art Impressions

Happy Monday!  I'm over on the Art Impressions blog today with a card featuring the adorable Woodland Tree Cubbies set!



All of the Cubbies sets are so cute and versatile!  There are four sentiments included with this set to customize your card for several occasions.

The first photo above shows the card with the little doors closed.  All of the dies are included to cut out the tree with the windows and doors, plus all of the critters and leaves.  This next photo shows the doors open with the critters peaking out!  So cute!  I actually created this card and cards for all of the Critter Cubbies line during pre-production for Ai to use on their display at Creativation.  I say that to offer apologies for not having the marker colors I used here.  I've lost my notes for this one and have searched everywhere!  It's really not hard to color though.  Just grab your favorite browns and greens for the tree and leaves.  Then just pick some fun colors for the doors and house!  When it's all colored, have fun placing the critters here and there, wherever you'd like!



I used Ai's Rectangle A2 Double Stitched dies and the Circle Double Stitched dies to cut out the sentiment and the white card panel.



Thank you so much for stopping by!



Supplies:
Art Impressions Woodland Tree Cubbies
Art Impressions dies:  Circle Double Stitched, A2 Rectangle Double Stitched
Carta Bella Spring Market 6x6 paper pad
Gina K. Designs Amalgam ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.