Monday, May 27, 2019

Reeling in the Big One!, Art Impressions

Happy Monday!  I'm over on the Art Impressions' blog today with a masculine card.  I've used the Reel Great Guys set for this card.


This card really came together pretty quick.  I used my MISTI to stamp all the images and sentiment  onto Neenah paper with Amalgam ink.  As you can see I only stamped a portion of the boat image that has the men in it.  I colored everything with my Copic markers, listed below.  



I used another sentiment and image from the set for the inside of the card.  It's stamped with Vintage Photo Distress ink.



Thanks so much for stopping by for a look today!  Have a wonderful crafty week!



Copic markers:
E21, E23, E29, E30, E31, E33,  E34, E35, E37, E39, E53, E57, E59,
C1, C3, C5, B21, B23, B24, B26, BG13, BG32, BG49, BG57, R35,
YR14, YR18, Y17, Y21, Y23, G21, G24, YG17, YG67

Supplies:
Art Impressions Reel Great Guys Set
Honey Bee Stamps Great Outdoors 6x6 paper pad
MISTI Original Stamping Tool
Neenah Solar White 80# paper
Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.