Thursday, May 16, 2019

Banish The Dust Bunnies!, Art Impressions

Or at least don't feed them!  LOL!  Hello friends!  It's week 2 of Art Impressions Shaped Cards Challenge and I have a round, scallop-edged card today.  I'm featuring the new Housework Set.  This set has several more little complimenting images and many sentiments to make this so fun to make for a card to bring a smile to that special friend!



I used several dies to create the shape of this card.  All are listed below (don't be thrown off by the "Donut Card Die" as it is perfect to make a non-donut round card!)  I stamped her onto some Copic Xpress-It paper in a Copic safe ink and colored everything with my Copic markers.  I drew in the little flowers on her dress and added dots of white gel pen to the center.  Yes, I did fussy cut this entire image!  I didn't get too fussy!  LOL!  The small spaces were cut out with my craft knife.  I used Memento black marker to go around all of the edges for that finished look.  She really needed some eyelashes too and I added those with a Micron 005 black pen.  The bubbles, water and her eyeshadow is sparkled up with a clear sparkle pen.



In order to stamp the floor in, I stamped the bottom portion of the stamp onto some masking paper and fussy cut the bottom of it out.  After placing it over my colored image, I stamped the floor.  Check out this awesome stamp set called Get Grounded in the link below.

I used a circle die to cut out the striped background paper.  I used the same die to cut just the bottom of the floor in order to be able to line up my fussy cut image to the bottom of the circle.


Thank you so much for stopping by!  We hope you will join in the Art Impressions Shaped Cards challenge!  Stay crafty and inky!



Copic markers:
Dress:  Y08, Y11, RV21, YG06, C1, C3
Skin/makeup:  R20, E000, E13, E21, E34, RV04, B00
Shoes/jewelry:  RV23, RV21, Y08, Y11
Chair:  N6, N7, N9, C3, C5, C7
Bucket & accessories:  B18, B28, B29, RV14, RV23, RV21, 
C0, C1, C3, Y08, Y11, YR24, YR26, YR27
Hair:  E99, E29, YR27
Floor: Y00, Y11, Y13

Supplies:
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
Gelly Roll White Gel pen
Micron 005 black pen
Copic X-press It paper
Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.