Monday, July 1, 2019

Sending "Hedge-hugs"!, Art Impressions

Happy Monday!  I'm over on the Art Impressions blog today with this adorable little card using the Hedgehogs Set!


I stamped the happy little hedgehog in Copic safe ink and colored it with Copic markers (listed below).  I used a Oval Double Stitched die to cut it out.  I also used two of the oval dies taped together to cut out a coordinating frame from green cardstock.  I used the same green cardstock to layer behind the patterned paper.


I stamped the sentiment in black ink and cut it out into a strip with the green cardstock for a layer.  I popped up the sentiment with a few foam squares.  I also added some green enamel dots to two corners.


I just love this little hedgehog's smiling face!  Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful, crafty week!


Copic markers:
E34, E35, E37, E39, E50, E51, E53,
R14, R20, R35, R43,

1 comment:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.