Monday, July 22, 2019

Greatest Gift Window, Art Impressions

Hello friends!  I hope you had a great weekend and your Monday is off to a good start!  I love the Art Impressions Window stamps, and my project today features the Greatest Gift Window set.  It's been around for quite a while, but it's new to me and I think this stamp design is certainly timeless!  The sentiment reads: "The greatest gift we can receive in life is a true friend."  Isn't that the truth?!!



I stamped the image with Versafine Onyx Black ink onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth cardstock.  I wanted to use my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and, for me, the Strathmore paper works wonderfully!  I also added some clear sparkle to parts of the image for some sparkle!  

After I colored the image with my Zigs (colors listed below) I die cut it out with a Square Double Stitched die.  I wanted a thin matte layer for my image so I cut a piece of green cardstock to go behind it.  

Next I used some two-sided patterned paper and die cut it with the 3D Frame Die.  This is really easy to assemble and I added glue to the tabs to secure it all.  I then cut a piece of white cardstock to fit the back of the frame for more stability.  I also die cut an extra stand from 110# white cardstock to glue to the patterned paper stand to make it stronger.



Here is a close up showing that fun sparkle!



I put some thin foam tape behind the matted image and added it to the center of the frame.



I think this would be perfect to tuck in with a gift for that special friend!  I hope you will give these Window stamps a try!  So fun and easy!  Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful, crafty week!


Zig Clean Color Brush markers:
May Green, Light Green, Pale Green, Yellow, Bright Yellow,
Turquoise Green, Geranium, Shadow Mauve, 
Brown, Dark Brown, Mid Brown, Beige,
Black, Gray, Light Gray, Gray Brown, Blender

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.