Thursday, July 11, 2019

Art Impressions Birthday Card Challenge Week 2

Hello friends!  Have you entered into Art Impressions Birthday Card challenge?  Do you know you can use any stamps?  However, if you use Art Impressions' stamps, you get more votes!

For my inspiration card I've used the fun and silly Lifetime Set!  I used sentiments from the Birthday Laugh Lines set, as I thought these were just perfect!  This card is a bit different as the "inside" of the card is the balloon die cut shape!  Read on!


I stamped the guy with Memento ink and colored him with Copic markers (listed below).  I fussy cut him out (I didn't get too fussy, LOL!)   I used a balloon die (all supplies are listed below) on a folded card, keeping the top edge of the balloon just beyond the fold of the card.  I stamped the sentiments with my MISTI in black ink.  I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on the front with black embossing powder.   I then added the balloon die cut to a 4" x 5-¼" striped paper that was adhered to a green panel that is A2 sized.


The guy is popped up with 3D Foam Squares.  I sparkled up the balloons with a clear sparkle pen, and then added some Glossy Accents for the shine.  To finish, I added a few enamel dots and tied a piece of twine to the top layer of the balloon (will help the recipient to open it.)


I hope I've inspired you to join in our challenge and can't wait to see what you create!!  You have until July 17 to add your link on Art Impressions challenge blog!  Click HERE!  Thank you so much for stopping by!


Copic markers:
B01, B02, B04, C1, C2, C3, B93, B95, B97, B99, E000, E00, E01,
R22, R27, R29, R35, V12, V15, V17,
Y13, Y15, Y17, Y38, YR04,
YG01, YG03, YG25

Supplies:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.