Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Get Your Bunny Ears On and Have An Egg-stra Special Easter

Hello Honey Bee friends! Easter is three weeks from this next Sunday, and this sweet mouse is all ready! I used one of the mice in the Sweet Spring Mice sets and added bunny ears from the Easter Basket Builder set that was released last year. The new Wooden Crate is filled with Easter eggs from that same set too!

I was super excited to see that the eggs in the Easter Basket Builder set (intended for the basket in that set) fit perfectly in the new Wooden Crate! I stamped it, the bunny ear, the extra eggs, and grass from that set in Intense Black ink. Then I stamped the mouse from the Sweet Spring Mice stamp set in the black ink. I colored them all with my Copic markers and die cut them with the coordinating Easter Basket Builder and Sweet Spring Mice Honey Cuts.

I used a pencil to sketch a line to "tie" the bunny ears onto the mouse. When I had my line how I wanted it, I used a black Micron pen to draw it in. Then I used Bee Creative glue to attach the ears to the mouse.

Next I die cut the Wooden Crate and the Grass Border Honey Cuts from white cardstock. I used some Detail Blender Brushes to add Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxides to the grass strip. Then I sprinkled on some water drops and set it aside to dry. I used another Blender Brush to add Pumice Stone Distress Oxide ink to the wooden crate on the sides and the center. I adhered the two pieces together with foam strips.

Before I adhered anything to my A2 card base, I used the cloud stencil from the Outdoor Scene Builders Stencil set and blended on some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide over it for the clouds.

After I adhered the grass strip to the card base, I added some foam strips to the back of the crate and adhered it to my card. Then I added some foam dots to the back of the mouse, one of the grass bunches, and one egg to adhere and used glue to adhere the other items.

I stamped the sentiment from the Hoppy Easter set with Intense Black ink and used the coordinating Honey Cuts to cut them out. I added foam strips to the back for dimension.

This little mouse with the bunny ears just makes me smile; and I hope it makes you smile too! Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful, crafty week!

Click the image to check out the supplies I used:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.