Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Birthday Lilies Card | Rubbernecker Stamps

Hello my friends!  Today I'm sharing a card using Rubbernecker Stamps' gorgeous new Birthday Lilies Set.  I added them to the background using the Mini Slimline Cover #2 die--have you seen all of the new slimline dies from Rubbernecker?  They are awesome! 

  • Score a 6-¼" x 7-½" piece of white card stock at 3-¾".  Cut pink card stock to 3-¾" x 6-¼" and adhere to the card base.
  • Die cut the Mini Slimline Cover #2 from white card stock and adhere to the card.
  • Stamp the flowers from the Birthday Lilies Set with Copic safe ink.  Color with Copic markers.  I used RV04 and RV02 to color the pink strips of each petal.  Then I used RV09 and RV17 to add the dots.  Check out these before and after photos to see what a difference the dot detail adds!











  • Color the leaves with G28, G07, YG17, and YG13 Copic markers.  Then fussy cut the images out.
  • Stamp the sentiment from the Birthday Lilies Set with Versafine Onyx Black ink.  Trim the sentiment into a rectangle shape.
  • Add foam tape to the back of the sentiment and the large flower image and adhere to the card.  Use liquid glue to adhere the two small lilies.

Next I added a bit of bling with a few gem around the sentiment and near the top of the flowers.  Then add Apple Green Nuvo Crystal Drops to the flower stamens.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.