Monday, October 31, 2022

Elegant Floral Frames Holiday Card & Instagram Hop

Hi crafty friends!  I'm sharing my card here that is part of Honey Bee Stamps' Instagram Hop to celebrate the release of their beautiful Make it Merry release!  Honey Bee is giving away TWO $50 gift cards to two lucky commenters over on Instagram!  This card features the beautiful Elegant Floral Frames and Home for the Holidays sets.


This card really was quick to make! I used the Snow Day background stencil to add texture paste to pink cardstock.  The pink cardstock is 4" x 5-¼".  I set that aside to dry, which didn't take very long as the dots are very small.

I stamped the ornament, topper and bow from the Elegant Floral Frames set in clear embossing ink.  I also stamped the sentiment that's from the Home For The Holidays set.  I sprinkled silver embossing powder over the stamped images and heat set it.

Then I used a few Copic markers to color the poinsettia, berries, and leaves.  I was careful to not color over the embossing, but it was easy to do! (There are coordinating stencils for this set to use as another easy way to color the images.) I used coordinating dies from the Elegant Floral Frames and Home for the Holidays die sets to cut everything out. 

I added foam tape to the back of the images, then decided I wanted some vellum in the center of the ornament.  I used the die for it to cut the vellum and stuck it to the foam tape.  Some dots of glue helped to adhere it to the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll join me over on Instagram for the hop.  I have all of the hop details in my post.  Click HERE to get there!  Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.