Friday, October 7, 2022

So Thankful For You -- Acorn Branch Digital by Graciellie Design

 Happy Friday crafty friends!  Today I have an autumn card featuring the new digital stamp, Acorn Branch, by Graciellie Design.

I used Word to upload my acorn branch image, duplicated it, then repositioned both to fit the background of an A2 sized card.

I use an Epson XP-7100 with a rear feed tray to print it on 80# Neenah Solar white cardstock.

I colored this gorgeous image with my Copic markers.  Here are the colors I used:

  • leaves: G07, YG25, YG23; E07, YR27, YR23, YG21, E07
  • acorn: E59, E57, E35
  • acorn tops:  E44, E87, E31, E43
  • background:  B01
I used a stitched rectangle die to cut out the card panel and a square stitched rectangle for the sentiment.  I wrapped  twine around the card, added foam tape to the back and adhered it to an A2 card base.  The sentiment is also popped up with foam tape.


That's it!  If you haven't tried digital stamps, I highly encourage you to visit Graciellie Design and check out her beautiful images.  Also, I'm most happy to assist you with the uploading and printing.  Just use the "contact me" form on the right side of my blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful, crafty, weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.