Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Floral Friendship Card with New Patterned Paper!

Hi crafty friends!  How can October be almost over?!!  You know that means Christmas cards are next, but I'm still loving making autumn themed cards!  My card today features Rubbernecker Stamps beautiful Warm Sunset stamp set along with the gorgeous paper from the Autumn Leaves paper pad.

First I made the card base by running the Diamond Pierced Cover Die and some A2 80# Neenah through my die cutting machine.  Then I trimmed the panel into two strips measuring: 5-½" x 1" and 5-½" x 1-¾".

Next I trimmed a gold piece of paper from the Autumn Leaves paper pad into two narrow strips.  Then I adhered these to the die cut panels.  I added foam tape to the back, but don't adhere these yet!!

I trimmed the pretty patterned paper into a strip that is 5-½" x 2" and placed it on an A2 card base, using the die cut white strips for a guide to know where to adhere the patterned paper.  Then I removed the backing from the foam tape and adhered the white panels to my card.

I stamped the flowers and leaves from the Warm Sunset stamp set with black ink.  Next I stamped the flowers and leaves with the following Color Fuse inks:  Apricot and Citrus (set #2) and Clover and Basil (#10).  I used the coordinating die to cut out the flowers, and I fussy cut the leaves.  I adhered these with glue and with a few foam squares on the part over the recessed area.

To finish up, I stamped the sentiment from the Kitty Says Friends stamp set in Versafine Onyx Black and trimmed it into a strip before popping it up with foam tape.  I added a few coordinating gem stickers for a bit of sparkle.

I always appreciate you very much for stopping by to check out my cards!  Thank you!  I hope you are having a wonderful, and crafty, week!

These are the Rubbernecker products I used for my card:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.