Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Sweet Floral Thinking of You Card with Coloring Stencils

 Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made with another Rubbernecker Stamps new floral image and coordinating coloring stencil.  This set is called Eternal Friendship Set and it has one beautiful floral stamp and three fun sentiments.  Instead of using one of those, I chose one from the new Composable Freehand Borders set.  This was a fun and quick card to make!

First I stamped the Eternal Friendship Set flower with black ink.  I stamped it twice, offset at the top and bottom of my card for a different look.  I made sure to dry the ink a bit with my heat tool before I stenciled on the inks.

Next I used the coordinating Eternal Friendship stencil and the purple inks in Color Fuse #6:  Lavender, Orchid, and Magenta.  I used Clover ink from Color Fuse #10 for the leaf and stem.

I used the largest nested Rectangle Small Stitch die to cut the panel.  Then I added a coordinating purple cardstock layer and adhered it to my A2 card with glue.

I stamped the sentiment from the Composable Freehand Borders set with Magenta ink.  Then I trimmed it into a strip, added a purple cardstock layer, and popped it up with foam tape.

For a bit of shine I added Dandelion Yellow Nuvo Crystal Drops on the flower stamens and Honeysuckle Nuvo Jewel Drops here and there on the card.

Thank you much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.