Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Rainbow Dreams - Hot Foiling Rainbow Sneak Peeks

 Hi crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing two cards I made for Honey Bee Stamps' Rainbow Dreams release sneak peek!  This release is full of stamps, dies, hot foiling, and all of the rainbow goodness!  This release will be available this Friday, May 27, at 10 pm CST.  My first card is all about the hot foiling!

I made a non-traditional colored rainbow after I was inspired by the piece of patterned paper I saw in the new paper pad.  It reminded me of a night sky and I thought the sentiments kind of tied it all together.  I think this would be a sweet card for someone going through challenging times.  The links for these new products I've used will be active on Friday when the release is available:

These are the foils I used for my oh, so shiny card:

I used a piece of paper from the new Rainbow Birthday Paper Pad.  After I die cut it with the largest Deckle Edge A2 die, I adhered it to my card base.  After I used my Glimmer Hot Foil machine to foil the Rainbow Hot Foil Plates, I used Bee Creative glue and foam dots to adhere the elements to the card.  Then I stamped the sentiments from the new Look For The Rainbow stamp set in Intense Black ink and die cut them with the coordinating dies.

My second card features the soon to be available beautiful Geotrellis Background Stencil.

I used ink blending brushes to add some Distress Oxide inks through the stencil.  I did spray the back of the stencil with Pixie Spray before I used it.  I used Gold Speckled Aura foil for the sun and Rainbow foil from the Rainbow Hot Foil plates set.

These sentiments are also from the Look For The Rainbow stamp set.  There are SO many sentiments in this set, some complete, and other individual words/phrases to build your own!  I counted 27 in all!

I hope my photos give you some idea of the beautiful sparkle and shine from the foiling.  I practically stood on my head to get a decent shot of these!  LOL!  If you've ever tried photographing anything reflective, you know what I mean! 😁  Be sure to check out Honey Bee's shop on Friday evening to see all of the beautiful rainbow goodies!

Product links for current items I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.