Saturday, May 28, 2022

Honey Bee Stamps Rainbow Dreams Release Cards

Happy Saturday, crafty friends!  Have you seen the new mini release by Honey Bee Stamps called Rainbow Dreams!  I just love it, and have had lots of fun making many different styles of rainbow cards!  I thought I'd share all of the cards I made here with a few of the extra details.

I've used these products from the Rainbow Dreams release on these cards:

Rainbow Dreams stamps and Honey Cuts
Look For The Rainbow stamps and Honey Cuts
Rainbow Builder A2 Card Base
Rainbow Accents Honey Cuts
Rainbow A2 Pierced Cover Plate die
Rainbow Hot Foil Plates
Geotrellis Background stencil
Rainbow Birthday paper pad
Bee Creative Wax Stamper - Rainbow
Bee Creative Honeycomb Wax Melts - Rainbow Birthday

This first card is one I'm sharing that's part of our Instagram hop beginning today!  When you are finished here, be sure to join us on the hop (there are prizes!)

I ink blended some Distress Inks onto my die cut pieces for this card.  I've linked the colors I used in the product list below.  I also used some dies from the Horizon Slimline Border set and the bee is from the Sweet Honey Bee stamp set.  It also has coordinating dies!

Yes!  There are new wax melts and an adorable rainbow wax stamper!!

These next cards are ones I shared on Instagram for the sneak peeks.  I also have a couple of reels I shared on my grid--check them out on my Instagram!  I pulled out my stash of glitter paper and foam for this rainbow shaped card.  So fun!!!


I made a super fun infinity edge shaker card here!  If you have questions, please use the contact me box in the left column of my blog so I can answer you.  Also, click here for my Instagram reel!


I used Distress Oxides with the Geotrellis Background stencil here.  I used Saltwater Taffy, Squeezed Lemonade, Salvaged Patina, and Wilted Violet.


And my final card is one I had visualized as a nighttime rainbow scene.  My thoughts were sometimes it seems dark, but there's always a rainbow, and I am here for you!  Plus, I had lots of fun with the Rainbow Hot Foil Plates!


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Check out the Rainbow Dreams release:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.