Tuesday, May 17, 2022

You Are A Blessing -- New Floral Stamps With Coloring Stencils

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a card with one of Rubbernecker Stamps' new floral stamps called Radiance In Bloom!  It's such a beautiful set and has something new:  coordinating coloring stencils!!!  I've really enjoyed these coloring stencils--they make for a quick, easy and pretty card!

First I stamped the Radiance In Bloom flowers in black ink.  I made sure it was dry before I began the stenciling, otherwise the ink could smear.  I used the yellow inks in Color Fuse set #1 for the flower.  I just followed the included layering guide as I added the inks with blender brushes.

When I got to the flower centers, I decided to add some Ripened Pumpkin Nuvo Crystal Drops instead of ink.  I spread it through the stencil with a pallet knife and then added a bit of glitter on top.  I washed up the stencil and set the panel aside to dry.

When the piece was dry, I added some black and metallic gold splatters with a watercolor brush.  Before I splattered on the black drops, I set the clear stamp on top of the image to mask it.  I didn't want black splatters on the flowers, but I did want some of the gold ones and removed the stamp for that part.  Be sure to wash your stamp to remove the black drops before it dries!

Next I die cut the largest Outside Scallop Frame die three times and glue them together.  I adhered the stacked frame to an A2 card base.  Then I used the same die to cut the floral piece so it would fit perfectly inside the frame.

I die cut one of the tags from the Small Tags die set from black cardstock.  Then I stamped the sentiment from the Radiance in Bloom set with Versamark ink, added white embossing powder, and heat set it.  I added some foam tape to the back to pop up the sentiment.

Rubbernecker has several new floral sets that are in this release that are so beautiful!  There's another set with a coordinating stencil too.  I'll be sharing that soon!  Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.