Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Happy Easter, Happy Spring! | Rubbernecker Stamps

 Hello my friends!  I can't believe that March is almost over and that Easter is almost here!  Today I'm sharing a card I made using Rubbernecker Stamps' adorable new Chicks and Eggs Set.  I hope you will check this set out so you will see the oh so cute chick stamps and other images that are included!


For the card base, I die cut two Floral Frames from 80# white card stock and adhere together with liquid glue.  Then I adhered the Floral Frame to colored card stock and glued this to a top-folding A2 card base.


Then I used the largest Nested Tag Stitch die to cut 80# white card stock.  I used my MISTI and stamped the images from the Chicks and Eggs set in Copic safe ink.  I stamped the basket first, then the grass, flowers and ladybug.  I colored them all with my Copic markers.

Next I created a pink layer for the tag.  I traced around the largest tag die with a pencil and used my paper trimmer to cut it out.  I adhered the pink tag to the back of the tag with the images.  I added foam tape to the back of the tag and adhered it to the card front.

I used some of my ribbon hoard stash (LOL!) and added a pink bow to the tag.  Then I added some pink gem stickers and some sparkle to the eggs and flowers with a clear glitter pen.


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you have had a wonderful beginning to spring with lots of crafty time!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.