Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Bunny Shenanigans & Easter Egg Hiding at the House! | Honey Bee Stamps

 Hello friends!  Today I've used Honey Bee Stamps House Builder Card Base Honey Cuts to create my Easter themed card!  I've paired this with some of the products from the awesome Spring Bliss new release!  The bunnies have been having lots of fun hiding the Easter eggs all around!

Create the card base:

I die cut the other card elements from dies in the House Builder set.  Mostly I die cut them from white card stock and then colored them with my Copic markers.  The curtains are from gingham paper that's in my stash.  You can also use colored card stock as I did for the door and tiny flowers.

I die cut the Itty Bitty Eggs Honey Cuts from various colors of card stock from my scrap pile.  I added sparkle to them all with a clear glitter pen and Glossy Accents to four of the eggs.  I set these aside to dry.

Next I stamped the bunny face and backside in Copic safe ink.  These images are also in the Loads of Spring stamp set.   I colored them with Copic markers and die cut them with the coordinating Honey Cuts   However!  I decided to fussy cut them because none of the other images had a white border and I really like how it makes the bunny really stand out!

I began planning the placement of all of the cute images for the front of the house.  I used Bee Creative glue and foam squares to pop up some of the images.  I was careful to use the glue just along the bottom and/or sides of the shrubs so I could easily tuck the eggs and flower stems here and there.

Die cut the hinge in the House Builder die set and adhered the two house bases together.  I used 1/8" double-sided adhesive for a strong hold.


Here's a look at the inside of the card!  The sentiments in the Hoppy Easter set are just so fun!

The card looks so cute displayed standing up!


Did you notice the fluffy bunny tail?  I have some of those tiny pompoms in my stash, but they were still too large.  So I used some sharp scissors to trim one down and then attached it with glue.  A bit more cute factor!


How many eggs did you find?  I hope you found them all!  Haha!  Thanks so very much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.