Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Springtime Floral Birthday Card | Honey Bee Stamps

Happy Wednesday crafty friends!  I am SO ready for spring time and to plant all of the flowers!!  This beautiful Farm Fresh Flowers stamp set suits my mood perfectly!


I began by stamping the flowers and vase from the Farm Fresh Flowers stamp set in Copic safe ink and coloring them with my Copic markers.  I have all the colors I used listed at the end.  I used the coordinating Honey Cuts to cut them out.  I added thin foam squares to the back of the vase and regular foam squares to the flowers and set them aside.

I stamped the sentiment, from the Buzz stamp set, in Versamark ink onto black card stock.  I sprinkled on some white embossing powder and heat set it.  Then I trimmed it down and added foam tape to the back.

Next I die cut the Quilted A2 Cover Plate from white card stock.  I adhered it to a top-folding A2 pink card base.  I adhered the vase, flowers, and sentiment to the card front.

Next I placed these sparkly, shiny pearl colored gem stickers at the intersecting points of the stitched lines.  I found these in the Sweet On You gem stickers.  I love all of the subtle sparkly fun!

I hope you've enjoyed my dose of springtime flowers today!  Thank you so much for stopping by!

Copic markers:

tulips: RV13, RV02, RV10
purple flower:     RV66, V06, V05, RV63, RV52
yellow flower:  Y19, Y18, Y13, Y00
hyacinth: RV66, RV17, RV04
greenery:  YG67, YG25, YG03, and G28, G07, YG09, YG07
vase:  B0000, B000, B00, C3, C1, C00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.