Sunday, August 23, 2020

New Autumn Fire Layering Floral Stamps | Rubbernecker Stamps

 Oh my, I am so loving the new floral layering stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps!  For my cards today, I've used the beautiful Autumn Fire stamps with the coordinating dies.  I made two cards with this set--one that would suit any time of the year, and another that is in fall colors.


For the purple card I used the Color Fuse Set #6.  Here are the details:

  • Stamp the Horizontal Stripe background on white card stock with Lavender ink.  Trim the piece to 4" x 5-¼".
  • Cut two thin strips of white card stock.  Drag the Magenta ink pad along each strip to color coordinate them.  Adhere the strips with liquid glue.  Attach the layer to a top folding A2 card base.
  • For all of the floral stamping, I strongly recommend a stamping tool such as the MISTI.  If you need to re-stamp any layer there is no worry if you are using one.
  • I stamped all of the flowers using all of Set #6 inks.  Start with the lightest ink, Lavender, for the base layer.  Use Lilac, Orchid, then Magenta for each subsequent layer.
  • Stamp the flower center with a black ink.
  • Stamp the leaves with Clover and Basil inks from Set #10.
  • Die cut the flowers and leaves with the coordinating dies.
  • I arranged and then adhered the leaves and flowers with glue.  I popped up one large flower and the small one with foam tape.
  • Stamp the sentiment that's in the Autumn Fire set with black ink and trim it to a banner shape.  Adhere it with some glue and foam tape.

To finish the card with a bit of bling, I added some clear purple acrylic hearts with Distress Collage Medium Matte.  I added little dots of Ebony Black Nuvo Crystal Drops to the flower center.

My next card has the beautiful colors of fall!  I think I actually created a CAS card! LOL!

Here are the details for my more more fall themed card.

  • I die cut some white card stock with the Nested Rectangle Scallop w/Holes die.  Stamp the sentiment in black ink in the bottom right corner.
  • Attach this to an A2 red top-folding card base.
  • Place this layer into the MISTI and stamp the large flower layers.  Starting with the base layer and up, I used Mango, Citrus, and Apricot from Set #2.  The fourth layer is stamped with Crimson from Set #4.  Stamp the flower center with Pecan from Set #3.
  • I did a bit of masking for the leaves around the flower that is stamped on the card base layer.  I stamped the base layer onto a full stick Post-it Note.  I fussy cut it out (it really didn't make me fussy though! LOL!)  Place the mask onto the flower.
  • Stamp the leaves around it with Basil and Moss from Set #10.
  • On a separate piece of white card stock, stamp the small flower and some leaves with the same colors as above.
  • Die cut the small flower and leaves with the coordinating dies.
  • Add foam tape to the flower and leaves.  Adhere to the card base.

I love my bling so I added a few gem stickers around the arrangement.  For the dots on the centers I used Chocolate Chip Nuvo Vintage Drops.

I hope I've inspired you to give these beautiful floral layering stamps a try!  Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful, crafty week!

2 comments:

  1. Wow -- look at those beauties! Love the bold, vibrant colors you've chosen, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are rally lovely...but I have to admit that the purple one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.