Thursday, June 25, 2020

Keeping Christmas Blog Hop - June 2020

Hello friends!  How is June almost over?!!  It's the 25th of the month and time for your monthly Christmas card making inspiration!  I hope you will check out each talented designer in this hop because I know you will see some wonderful creations!  You'll find the hop list at the end of my post.


I hope you will forgive the brevity of this blog post.  This is the third post I needed to have scheduled for today!  I was way behind on my project for this post so I turned to one of my favorite Concord & 9th dies, Ornamental Dies, to make these shiny and sparkly cards.  This set makes is so easy to make several cards quickly!  I know I'll be so glad to have these later this year.


I used several things from my stash for these cards:  some foiled woodgrain patterned paper, silver mirror card stock (yes, they're all silver--you know how hard this is to photograph, right?), red glitter card stock, and red gingham ribbon.


I die cut the tags from a set by Gina K. Designs called Decorative Tag Dies.  Then I stamped the sentiment from Concord & 9th's O Christmas Tree set.


Super easy cards to make and "Yay me!" for using things from my stash!  LOL!  Thank you so much for stopping by--I always appreciate it so!

Check out these awesome designers for more inspiration:









Carol Hintermeier <<< that's me!

5 comments:

  1. The wood background really sets off the tin ornaments!! Great job getting the look of tin as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... now I want / need this Christmas ornament die! I so love these cards Carol! Love the glitter and foil paters together! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Wonderful grouping of cards to have "under your belt" before the holidays strike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous, I love those tin looking ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is amazing! I could look at your artwork for hours. Seriously. Thanks for inspiring me and have a most blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.