Thursday, June 11, 2020

I Find You "Ribbiting!" | Art Impressions

Hello friends!  It's week two of the Animals and Nature Challenge over at Art Impressions.  For my inspiration card today I'm using the oh, so adorable Frog Set!  The frogs in this set remind me of the cute green tree frogs in my backyard!


I used a Rectangle Double Stitched die to cut a piece of 80# Neenah Solar White card stock.  I stamped the frog and the tulip stamps onto some masking paper and fussy cut them out.  I stamped the frog first onto the card panel and then applied the mask.  Now I can stamp the tulip and it will be behind the frog!  I left the masks on both stamped images for the next step.  I used an oval masking stencil and a grass stencil to ink on some Distress Oxide inks.  I used an ink blending brush with Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn inks.  To create a grass stencil, I used a Grass Border die and die cut some masking paper.


I colored the images with the Copic markers listed below and stamped the sentiment in black ink.  I  added foam tape to the back of the panel.   I die cut some striped paper with the largest Rectangle Double Stitched die and adhered it to an A2 card base.  For a bit of bling, I added some Dandelion Yellow Nuvo Crystal Drops.


This set is SO adorable and has several other sentiments and cute frog images!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope to see your entry into the Animal and Nature challenge over at Art Impressions!

Copic markers:
G28, G46, G24, G21,
YG17, YG25, YG03, YG01
Y19, Y15, Y13, Y11

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.