Monday, June 22, 2020

Get Your Happy On! | Art Impressions

Happy Monday my friends!  Do you ever just let loose and "get your happy on"?  Young, or older, we should all have these moments where we just rejoice in happiness!  This Art Impressions Be Happy Laugh Lines set with the adorable gal totally shows us how to shake it!


I stamped her in Copic safe ink and colored her with the markers listed below.  I used a white gel pen and a .005 black Micron pen to add some details to her dress and apron.  When I finished coloring, I die cut the panel with the next-to-largest Rounded Rectangle die.  Then I stamped the two sentiments near the top in Versafine Onyx Black ink.


For the blue layer, I traced around the Rounded Rectangle die I use previously, and trimmed it with my trimmer and fussy cut it around the corners.  I adhered my image to the layer and added some thin foam tape on back.  I added black card stock to a top-folding A2 card base and layered some patterned paper on top. 

For the bottom sentiment, I heat embossed it in white on some black card stock and trimmed it to a banner shape.  I pulled out my dusty mini stapler, stapled it to a coordinating blue banner and popped it up with some foam squares.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Now, go get your happy on!


Copic markers:
B06, B04, B02, C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00,
E11, E21, E51, E50, R20, RV04, RV02, RV10

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Gotta LOVE those AI ladies! Your card is fun and awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.