Monday, June 15, 2020

Wishing You A Bright Sunny Day! | Art Impressions

Happy Monday friends!  Today I have another mini trifold card using the new Art Impressions Tropical Circlet MTF.  I love being at the beach and this sure makes me want to be there NOW!  Haha!


I used Neenah Desert Storm card stock for my card base.  I followed the directions on the back of the package for the size and where to score the card.  I added patterned paper layers (from my stash) to the card front and the middle layer.


Next I inked up the stamps in Copic safe ink and stamped them onto a piece of Neenah 80# card stock.  I was sure to space them out enough to have room to die cut them with a Circle Double Stitched die after I finished coloring them.  I also used a circle die to cut layers for them from Neenah Desert Storm card stock.  After I colored them, used a circle die to cut them out, and adhered them to the Desert Storm circles, I used the included dies to cut the openings in each one.  I also used the same dies to cut the openings in the top and middle card layers.


These tri-fold cards are just so fun as you open the card up!


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful and fun crafty week!

Copic markers:
B26, B23, B21, C00, C1, C3,
Y19, Y18, Y13, Y11, Y00,
E35, E33, E55, E53, E51,
RV25, RV23, RV21
Leaves:
BG49, G18, G02
G28, G19, G07, G03
YG25, YG01
YG17, YG13, YG01

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun unfolding scene to keep us looking forward to the days we can all go about our fun uninhibited...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.