Hello crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a card featuring Rubbernecker Stamps beautiful new Layered Daisy Bouquet stamp set. I've created a mixed media background to show off these pretty flowers. Read on for the details!
First I created my background on a 4" x 5-¼" piece of watercolor cardstock.
- Using a brayer, I swiped on two shades of yellow ink onto the watercolor cardstock. I used Lemon and Autumn from the Color Fuse #1 set.
- I let that dry, then added some random stamping with the French Script background stamp and Amaretto ink.
- Next I sprayed the back of the Leaf Stencil with Pixie spray.
- Then I spread some texture paste through the stencil. I didn't cover the entire stencil, but just applied the paste here and there.
- When the piece was dry, I used a glue pen to add glitter to the dry texture paste.
Next I stamped the outline stamp of several of the flowers and leaves from the Layered Daisy Bouquet set in black ink. Then I used the included layering guide to stamp each layer with blue ink from Color Fuse #7. For the leaves I used Color Fuse #10. I fussy cut the images and arranged them on my card with glue and some with foam tape.
I stamped the sentiment from the Layered Daisy Bouquet set in black ink. I popped it up with foam tape for more dimension.
This was super fun to make! I like how the texture paste absorbs some of the yellow inks to create a subtly textured background! Thanks so much for stopping by!