Thursday, June 16, 2022

Spellbinders' The Right Words Collection Release

 Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing two cards I've made with some of the new products from Spellbinders Paper Art's Right Words Collection by Becca Feeken!


My first card is a somewhat non-traditional anniversary card featuring the new Happy Occasion Words die set.

I made this sweet anniversary in some less-than-traditional colors, but I like it!  I used the new Happy Occasion Words to die cut the tag from some brushed silver cardstock.  I added foam tape to the back and adhered it to my mini-slimline card that I layered with patterned paper from my stash.  I added a pearl brad to the end of the tag.

Next I die cut the sentiment from the Happy Occasion Words three times from white cardstock.  I used some purple ink and a blender brush to color one layer.  I adhered the layers with glue, then to the tag.

The sweet little flowers are from the Forget-Me-Not and Ladybugs die set.  I die cut the pieces from Susan's Specialty Cardstock, colored them with purple, yellow and green inks using a blender brush.  Then I used a few tools from Susan's Garden Ultimate Tool Kit to shape the flowers.  I arranged and adhered the stems, leaves, and flowers, then glued them in place.  I added a drop of Nuvo Dandelion Yellow Chrystal Drops to each flower center for a bit of additional interest.

My next card features the new, and so beautiful My Sweet Friend die set.  I love the size of the font on this one!

I created my card base by die cutting some gingham paper with a die from the Hemstitch Rectangles and adhering to my A2 card base.  Next I die cut the pieces from the My Sweet Friend from white and colored cardstock.  There are several sentiment add-ons and I chose "friend".  I die cut the Sweet and Friend three times and layered them up for extra dimension.

For the other pieces I used a few Copic markers to add more color to the stem and pink flowers.  I assembled the flowers with glue then adhered them all to my card.

For some bling, I added some gem stickers to the stem and Dandelion Yellow Crystal Drops to the flower centers.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!  Have a wonderful, crafty day!

Products I've used for creating these cards:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.