Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Celebrate Autumn! Shaker Card | Rubbernecker Stamps

 Hello crafty friends!  Today I have a fun shaker card featuring Rubbernecker Stamps gorgeous Autumn Fire stamp set and coordinating dies.

I used Color Fuse inks to stamp the flower and leaf layers.  Here are the set numbers and colors I used:

  • Flower (from base layer to top layer): Lemon (CF #1); Citrus (CF #2); Apricot (CF #2); and Crimson (CF #4).
  • Leaves: Clover and Basil (CF #10
When I was finished stamping, I used the coordinating flower dies to cut those out and fussy cut the leaves.

Next I used the Cloud Stencil and ink blended some Sonata ink (CF #8) to add clouds to a 4-1/8" x 5-1/8" piece of white card stock.  I adhered this to a top-folding card base.

Next I stamped the sentiment and then adhered one of the flowers and some leaves to the cloud panel.

I prepared a window for the shaker by die cutting the Deckle Frame die twice from woodgrain card stock. I adhered the two frames together and added a clear acetate window.  Then I put foam tape around all of the edges.  I sprinkled in my shaker bits, removed the foam backing, and adhered the cloud piece to it.

I adhered the other flowers and leaves to the outside of the acetate with liquid glue.  Be sure to give it a few extra minutes to dry.



1 comment:

  1. Carol these blooms are definitely on Fire....what gorgeous colors and perfect for the fall season. Plus...a shaker! Too gorgeous, TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.