Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Bicycling Through The Wildflowers

Happy Wednesday crafty friends!  Today I have a card featuring Honey Bee Stamps Wildflowers stamps and dies with the Bicycle Builder die set!  I love the thought of biking through a field of wildflowers!  How about you?!  Read on for the details! 

My card is an A7 sized card.  I created the panel by die cutting the largest A7 Double Stitched Frames with white card stock.  (I have all supplies linked below--thank you if you use my links.)  I die cut the grass and hills from two shades of green card stock using the dies in the Horizon Slimline Borders die set.  (These are so versatile as you can cut them down from their 8-½" length to work with any sized card!  There's also a cloud and fence die in the set.)  I die cut the grass and hills by using the same A7 Double Stitched die.  I stenciled in some clouds using a stencil from the Outdoor Scene Builder set with a Background Blender brush and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide.  I adhered the pieces to a side-folding A7 card base.

Next I stamped the flowers, butterfly and bees from the Wildflowers stamp set in Bee Creative Intense Black ink, which is Copic safe, and colored them with my Copic markers.  I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Next I used the Bicycle Builder die set to create the bicycle.  I die cut the pieces from teal, silver, and black card stock and adhered them all together with Bee Creative glue.  I adhered the bicycle to the card with some glue.  Then I popped up the green plant with foam squares and adhered it to the card.  I tucked in the flowers adding glue just to the bottom of the stems.  I also trimmed a few of the stems before adhering them.  I didn't add glue or foam to the back of the flowers so that they kind of float!  Gives the card just a touch of dimension!

The sentiment is from the My Favorite Flower stamp set and is stamped with Intense Black Ink.  I die cut it with the coordinating die and added some thin foam strips to pop it up.  I also popped up the butterfly and bees.  I absolutely love how Honey Bee has so many sentiments with coordinating dies!  Makes it so easy to play around with your placement!

Well, I hope you enjoyed our bide ride through the meadows!  LOL!  Thank you SO much for stopping by!

Thank you, should you use my links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.