Thursday, July 8, 2021

Spellbinders - July 2021 Card Kit of the Month - Damask Daydream

 Hello friends!  It's time for another gorgeous Spellbinders' Card Kit of the Month!  I'm truly amazed at the quantity you get in each kit!

I created three cards to share with you, but there are supplies for so many more!  Also, I'm definitely saving the extra die cut pieces to use in my scrapbooking (when I get back to it, that is!)  These are just perfect for your layouts in any style of scrapbook!

Except for a couple of additional Spellbinders dies (which are linked at the end) you don't need any additional products to create your cards!  So I'll leave you with photos of the gorgeous cards with a brief explanation, where needed.

This card uses some of the included pretty patterned paper along with one of the dies in the kit.  I backed the patterned paper with some of the included purple card stock.


This next card uses more patterned paper and some die cut shapes one of which I popped up with the foam squares.

I used the stamp set and stamped the sentiment in black ink (not included) and die cut it with the coordinating die.  The papers are cut with the A2 Matting Basics dies.

For my third card, I just had to use more of the beautiful butterflies!!  It's very hard to tell in the photos, but the butterflies have a clear acetate overlay with just a bit of sparkle on them.  So pretty!

I die cut the white card stock with an Elliptical Oval Etched die and popped it up after I stamped the sentiment.

The elements in this kit are absolutely beautiful and I would've created more cards, if only I had the time!  I hope I've inspired you to check out the Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month!  Thank you so much for stopping by!  

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These are really pretty, Carol, I just love the layers and all the pretty things

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.