Friday, June 18, 2021

Honey Bee Stamps Instagram Hop Card Featuring the BEE Young: Blooms

 Thank you friends for stopping over to check out my card!  I've using the adorable BEE Young: Blooms stamp and die set.  This special set is free with a qualifying purchase in the Honey Bee store.  This is part of the gorgeous Summer Stems release by Honey Bee Stamps!

I think this BEE Young: Blooms set is just totally adorable and had to make a card with her while she is still available with that qualifying purchase!

I began by stamping her in Intense Black ink (all product links are below) onto 80# Neenah, and then once more onto masking paper.  I fussy cut the mask and placed it onto the stamped image.  I also stamped several of the larger flowers.

Then I used the cloud stencil from the Outdoor Scene Builder stencil set to ink in some clouds with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink.  I used the grass stencil found in the Grassy Hill Borders stencil set to add grass with Mowed Lawn Oxide ink.  Next I used the largest A2 Double Stitched Frames die to cut the panel out.

I colored her and the flowers with a rainbow selection of Copic markers and used BG01 to dot in some water droplets from the watering can.  I stamped the sentiment from the set in Intense Black ink and die cut it with the coordinating die.  I popped up the sentiment and the flowers with foam tape.  For a bit of bling, I added some pretty gem stickers to the flower centers.

I so appreciate you stopping by for a look today!  I hope you will join us over on the Instagram hop for lots more inspiration from this wonderful Summer Stems release!

1 comment:

  1. Oh she's adorable! I love her sprinkler flowers around like kindness -- so sweet, Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.