Thursday, June 3, 2021

Spellbinders - June 2021 Card Kit of the Month - Wild Hello

 Hello friends!  I'm back to share some cards I made with the amazing June 2021 Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month!  I'm really having fun with these kits!

These four cards were so quick to make, and if I didn't have other deadlines, I could have made several more!  This month's kit is called Wild Hello and it has everything related to topical foliage, to safari animals with a birthday theme, and a hello/encouragement theme!

Seriously, the only things outside of the kit that I used are my Spellbinders Platinum die cutting machine, the A-2 Matting Basics A & B dies, and some liquid glue!

My first card uses one of the four included sentiment dies.  These dies are awesome!  Each one measures 5-½" across so they can be used on a wider card, or trimmed as I did, for my A2 sized card.  I used patterned paper from the paper pad, as well as some of the die cut shapes.  Do you like how I added a black card stock shadow behind the white layer of the sentiment?  I love how it sets it off!

This card is just a sweet card to send to anyone!  Write your sentiment inside to fit whatever occasion you need.  On this card I used two pieces of the patterned paper, some chipboard elements, and a journal card. Another good card to have on hand for any occasion!

I used two pieces of the paper pad plus the included black card stock for my card base layers.  (You know that your pre-folded white cards are included, right?)  Then I used one of the die cut elements and I cut off the floral banner off of the gingham (I love the floral but didn't coordinate with the idea I had in mind.)  I stamped the cheetah fully intending to color it, but decided to keep the card mono-chromatic and left him as is.  I added some of the puffy stickers and die cuts to finish it off.

My final card is perfect for that special guy in your life!  I used the beautiful foiled patterned paper with a gold mirror and black card stock layer.  I used one of the die cut pieces and added a piece of the blue card stock behind it for a frame.  A couple more of the die cut shapes, it's done!

I hope you've found some inspiration here today for the awesome June card kit!  These cards really were that easy to create!  Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Fun card! Love the colors and sentiments, and I did notice those black bases to the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.