- Die cut white card stock and some colored card stock with the Slimline Sentiments: Stitched die.
- Score each die cut at 4-¼" and fold to create a 3-½" x 4"-¼" top folding card. This will give each card the cute stitching along three edges!
- Cut pieces of patterned paper to 3" x 4". I used paper from Love Letters, Sweet On You, and Hot Tropics paper pads.
- Adhere the patterned paper to the card bases with Bee Creative glue.
- Next stamp all the cute images with Copic safe ink and die cut with the coordinating dies. I added the cute little faces to the images after I colored them to make sure nothing smeared. My images are from these sets: Heart Beets For You stamps and Honey Cuts; Love you S'More stamps and Honey Cuts and Soy Mates stamps and Honey Cuts.
- Now stamp the sentiments in black ink and die cut with the coordinating dies.
Now it's just a matter of building your cards! I used Bee Creative glue and foam squares to adhere the adorable images and sentiments. I added acrylic hearts to several cards and dew drops to one.
Thank you for hanging in there and taking a closer look at these adorable cards! I hope the rest of the week is full of crafty fun for you!