Thursday, October 1, 2020

New Release from Divinity Designs & I'm a Guest Designer!

Hello my friends!  I'm very happy and honored to have been invited to be a Guest Designer for Divinity Designs for October through December!  Their stamps are beautiful and they have a lot of very unique dies too!  All of my cards are featuring their October 2020 release.  You can go the Divinity Designs blog to get information on the new products and see more beautiful inspiration from their team!


My cards today feature their October release stamps with coordinating dies.  I'll leave a few comments below each card along and I've listed all the products used at the end of my post. 


My first card features the All Is Calm stamp and coordinating die set.  I love this sweet deer image and there's another one in the set that I'll be using next time. I used Copic markers to color the deer and the coordinating die to cut it out.  I used paper from two of their new paper pad collections:  Christmas Collection 2020 paper pad and Shine Bright paper pad.


This card uses the Sparkling Snowflakes set.  I love the detail on these beautiful snowflakes!  I wanted them to coordinate with some paper from the Serenity Snowflakes paper pad, so I stamped them in a coordinating purple ink.  I left the stamps in my MISTI so I could then stamp them again with Versamark clear ink.  I heat embossed some clear sparkle embossing powder.  It's so hard to capture the sparkle in photos!


My final card uses the beautiful Keep Christ in Christmas set.  I chose a piece of patterned paper from the Shine Bright Paper Pad with the star pattern flowing down.   I strategically placed Joseph and Mary to look as if the stars are shining down to them.  I used gold glitter card stock for accents and to cut one of the Sparkling Snowflakes.

These new sets are so beautiful and I hope I've inspired you today to check out Divinity Designs.  Also, be sure to go to their blog HERE to check out more projects from their team!


Divinity Designs products:
October 2020 release:
Other products:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I just happen to love Christmas and it's true meaning, so these are special

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.