Monday, January 14, 2019

Vroom! Vroom! for Art Impressions

Happy Monday!  I'm on the Art Impressions blog today with this fun card using the Born to Ride set.

My card today features two of the images from this set.  I actually, almost, made a one-layer card!  A rarity for me!  Haha!  I've only been on a motorcycle once in my life and it wasn't in a side car like this.  She looks like she's really enjoying her ride though!







All of the details on how I made this card are HERE on Art Impressions' blog.  Thank you so much for stopping by!!



Supplies:
Art Impressions Born to Ride set
Art Impressions Circle Double Stitched dies
Distress Oxide Inks:  Mowed Lawn, Squeezed Lemonade, Gathered Twigs
My Favorite Things Radiating Rays stencil
Sponge Daubers
Glossy Accents
Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink


1 comment:

  1. This is really cute and, of course, I see the great coloring again.
    This card reminds me of my hubby....NO, he never did get his dream cycle...He used to tell me when we first married that he wanted to get one, and one with a side car so I could ride with him. (Not sure how I felt about that...smile!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.