Monday, January 28, 2019

Rooted in Love, Art Impressions

Hello!  It's Monday and that means it's time for my post over on the Art Impressions blog!

Today I have a card using the Tree Twist Ties set.  This card was really fun to create.  All of the directions for scoring and stamping are on the back of the packaging, which is very helpful.  My supplies are listed below.





Thank you so much for stopping by!  If you would like to see more photos and details of how I created this card, go over to Art Impressions blog and check it out.  I'd love to know what you think!  Have a wonderful week!


Supplies:


3 comments:

  1. cute card. I like your card fold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and fun! Such a great card, and the inside is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Carol, love how the tree wraps around itself

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.