Thursday, June 25, 2020

Happy Birthday Ol' Geezer! | Art Impressions

Hello friends!  We are into week two of another fun challenge at Art Impressions!  The theme for this one is "You Make Me Laugh"!  I'm using the so fun Dance It Out set that has this fun loving gentleman and many sentiments.


I die cut some Neenah Solar White 80# card stock with the next to largest Rectangle Double Stitched die.  Next I stamped the guy in Copic safe ink and colored him with the Copic markers listed below.  I added a strip of striped paper at the bottom along with a sliver of paper I colored with a blue Copic to match.


I stamped the two sentiments in Versafine Onyx black ink and added foam tape to the back of the image.  To finish up, I centered it onto a top-folding A2 card base.


This guy is so happy and having so much fun, you can't help but laugh!  I hope you will join in this challenge over at Art Impressions.  Click HERE for all the details!  Stay crafty!


Copic markers:
B39, 37, B26, E59, C7, C3, C1, C00,
E57, E55, E11, E21, E52, E50,
N4, N2, R21, R20, G99, YG97, YG95

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.