Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Warm Wishes Autumn Card With Stencils and Embossing -- Honey Bee Stamps

Hello crafty friends!  Does it feel like fall where you are?  Where I am it's still hot as blazes so I'm channeling all the autumn feels inside my craft room!  I filled this card featuring Honey Bee Stamps  Gather & Give Thanks stamp set, coordinating dies, and stencil set with warm autumn colors and gold touches.  Keep reading for all of the fun details!

You can also purchase a bundle of the Gather & Give Thanks stamp set, dies, and stencil set or the Gather & Give Thanks stamp set and dies.

If you've seen my stenciled cards before, you may remember that I like to stencil first, then stamp the image.  I began with white cardstock and the first of the seven stencils in the Gather & Give Thanks stencil set.  I used ink blending brushes to add 2-3 shades of purple, yellow, and green inks I have in my stash.

Be sure to use a stamp positioning tool for this next step.  I placed the stenciled Gather & Give Thanks piece into my MISTI.  Then I carefully positioned the Gather & Give Thanks stamp over the stenciling, then picked it up with the MISTI door.  Next I placed a piece of acetate over the image, then inked up the stamp with black ink and stamped it onto the acetate.  If the stamped image lines up with the stenciling, remove the acetate and stamp it again over the floral image.

Next I cut it out with the coordinating Gather & Give Thanks die.

For the A2 card base layer, I chose a piece of beautiful merlot cardstock from the Hive Hues Acorn & Ember cardstock pack.  I embossed an 4-¼" x 5-½" piece with the Fall Leaves 3D embossing folder.

I knew I wanted to color the white edges of the Gather & Give Thanks floral to match the merlot cardstock.  I was super happy to discover that the R59 Copic marker was almost a perfect match!!

I added some beautiful gold metallic watercolor splatters to the Fall Leaves embossed panel and just a few splatters to the Gather & Give Thanks floral.

Since I did not want a white sentiment with these rich autumn colors, I stamped two of the sentiments that are included in the Gather & Give Thanks stamp set onto merlot cardstock with clear embossing ink.  (Be sure to treat the cardstock with your anti-static tool first.)  I added polished gold embossing powder and used my heat tool to set the powder.  I cut the sentiments out with the coordinating dies.

To finish up, I added black foam tape adhesive to the back of the floral image and the sentiments to adhere them to the card base.

I love the rich colors and gold splatters of this card with the Gather & Give Thanks sets!  I hope you've been inspired by this!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Also, be sure to check out my reel on Instagram to see some of my steps.  I hope your day is a good one with fun crafty time!

I so appreciate that you use my affiliate links to shop! (Never any additional cost to you.)  It helps me with the expenses of posting my creative content, thank you

1 comment:

  1. Really gorgeous, Carol! And I love that you used colored card for your sentiment, it blends into the beauty. Still warm, 80's here, but definitely have the cool nights setting in so I'm elated to leave the 100's behind.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.