Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Hello Fall -- An Adorable Owl from Spellbinders Small Die Club Kit

Hello, friends!  I'm back today with another card that features Spellbinders September Club Kits.  The star of this card is the adorable little owl that in the Small Die Of The Month Club, Owl Be There.  All of the die cuts you see on this card is in this Club Kit!

My card base is A2 sized and layered with a panel of Indigo cardstock that I die cut with the largest Playful Stitches Panels die.  Before I adhered it to the card base, I inked the edges with a blending brush and black ink.  Then I splattered diluted white opaque watercolor on it.

I used various colored cardstocks (all available are linked below) to cut out the layers and pieces of the Owl Be There dies.  TIP:  I used Peridot cardstock for ALL of the leaves!!  When I added the yellow, orange, and green Distress Inks, I got just the warm autumn colors I was looking for!

Then I added some fun shading with blending brushes and several Distress Inks in autumn colors.

I glued the tree stump on the card base and then adhered the owl onto the card with foam adhesive.  I arranged the leaves and mushrooms and adhered them with glue and foam squares.

The sentiment is another one from the Stuffed With Gratitude stamp set.  After I stamped it with black pigment ink, I cut it out with the included coordinating die.

I love owl images and this one from the Owl Be There die set is definitely a favorite!  Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope your day is a good one and that you get in some fun crafty time!

I so appreciate that you use my affiliate links to shop! (Never any additional cost to you.)  It helps me with the expenses of posting my creative content, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.