Sunday, September 6, 2026

Thankful For Stretchy Pants -- Spellbinders September Club Kits

Hello, crafty friends!  Today all of the Spellbinders Club Kits are open for new subscriptions!  This month's kits are sure to get you in the mood for all things fall, if you aren't already!  My card today features two of the Club Kits:  Clear Stamp+Dies, Stuffed With Gratitude and the 3D Embossing Folder, Autumn Bark

I created a layer for my A2 card base by embossing kraft colored cardstock with the Autumn Bark 3D embossing folder.  I trimmed it to 4" x 5-¼" and glued it to the card.

This adorable little turkey image is included with the sentiments in the Stuffed With Grace stamp set.  I stamped it with Copic marker safe black ink and then colored it with my markers in some warm autumn colors.

I love that there is a die to cut out the turkey and dies for all 13 of the sentiments in the Stuffed With Grace set.  I used three of these sentiments on this card.  I went with the fun sentiments, but there are also lots of heartfelt sentiments included.

Before I adhered the image and sentiments with foam adhesive, I added a few brown splatters in the area where I had planned on placing the turkey.  Walnut Stain Distress ink was just the right subtle color for a bit more detail.

This was such an easy card to make!  The texture of the Autumn Bark 3D embossing folder compliments the turkey just right!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope your day is fabulous!

I so appreciate that you use my affiliate links to shop! (Never any additional cost to you.)  It helps me with the expenses of posting my creative content, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.