Friday, September 11, 2026

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® 2026 and Honey Bee Stamps Collaboration

Hello friends!  If you know about STAMPtember®, you also know that there are daily surprises like this collaboration between Simon Says Stamp and Honey Bee Stamps!  Today's collab is this awesome Holly Jolly Frames and the Holly Jolly Frames dies that I've used for my card here!

These are available only while supplies last and will not be restocked.  Most collabs sell out quickly so grab it now if you like it!  There are four frames and inner circle dies, 11 sentiments, and five holiday images in this collab set with Simon Says Stamp and Honey Bee Stamps!

Here's a peek at the Holly Jolly Frames stamp and dies:

I kept this card simple and elegant by stamping the Holly Jolly Frames images with clear embossing ink.  Then I sprinkled on this beautiful gold embossing powder and heat set it.  Then I cut out the images with the coordinating dies.

I cut white cardstock into a 2-¾" square.  Using my MISTI, I planned on where to stamp the sentiment.  I repeated the steps for the gold heat embossing.

I created a coordinating gold-edged layer for the white square by swiping the clear embossing ink pad around the edges of a 3" square, adding the gold embossing powder, and heat setting it.  I glued this behind the white square.

I cut pieces of foam tape to adhere behind the frame to pop it up.  I did the same for the berries/leaves image.

I embossed white cardstock with this beautiful Snowflake embossing folder.  I glued it to my A2 card base and then glued the Holly Jolly Frames panel to the card.

So easy to make, yet so elegant!  I love this look!  Be sure to grab the Holly Jolly Frames before it sells out!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I think I already commented and saved your design on Instagram, but I am so glad I came to your blog and read all of the love, care, and ingenuity that went into this design! I am seriously inspired! I can't wait until my mail carrier brings this Simon Says Stamp delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I love these little squares and you've used them perfectly imho. Love the gold and background embossing. I immediately went to SSS when I saw these yesterday noonish and they were already gone, so sad. I loved all the inspiration but yours struck me as primo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.