Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a quick and easy holiday card using Rubbernecker Stamps Blossoms in Spring stamps and coordinating dies. I've taken this non-holiday stamp set and created a shiny, heat embossed card that was really fun to make!
Here are the steps for my card base:
- Adhere some patterned paper to an A2 top-folding card base. I used a piece from Honey Bee Stamps Holiday Cheer paper pad.
- Die cut the Diamond w/Stitch Cover die three times from 80# Neenah Solar White card stock. Adhere the layers together with glue and then to the card base.
- Next I stamped the outline of the flower from the Blossoms in Spring stamp set with Versamark ink. Then I sprinkled on some silver embossing powder and heat set it. Then I stamped and heat embossed the flower center and leaf outline with silver embossing powder.
- I stamped the detailed layer of the flower with Silver ink from the Color Fuse set #12.
- I used both Silver and Chill inks to stamp the leaves.
- Next I used the coordinating dies to cut out the flower and leaves. I added foam squares to the flower and adhered it to the card front.
- I arranged the leaves, then added some glue to the ends to adhere them to the card.
- Next I stamped sentiment that's in the Snowmen with Presents stamp set with black ink. I used a Nested Square Stitch die to cut it out. I added some foam squares to the back to pop it up.
- For a bit more shiny bling, I added some silver metallic pearls from Pretty Pink Posh to the card.
I hope you've enjoyed my quick holiday card today. Thank you so very much for stopping by!
Product links for the details: